Since 1994, TR Construction has installed and repaired thousands of roofs throughout San Diego County and North County areas resulting in thousands of happy homeowners. Here are just a few things that differentiate us as a premier roofing company:
- We don’t use subcontractors. Our crews consist of roofing professionals with extensive experience who have careers with our company. We are premium San Diego roofing contractors.
- We’re certified installers for the finest materials. We only use products that have been tried and tested…and stood the test of time.
- Once we start your job, we don’t stop until it’s completed. Your satisfaction is always our first priority.
- The experience of our roofers mean we can work on steeper, more complicated roofs. Our roofers’ talent in the area of carpentry means we can do things most other roofers can’t, such as replacing rafters, adding roof extensions or gazebos, or reconstructing your roofline.
- Because we’re a full-service construction company, we can address all your remodeling needs, everything from skylights, patio cover and seamless gutter installation to repairing interior drywall damage and painting.
- We’ve perfected an efficient installation system with your needs in mind…and that includes keeping the jobsite clean.
Whether you need a new roof, or you need repairs completed on your existing roof, we offer responsive, courteous service, provided by professionals whose primary goal is to add you to our lengthy list of satisfied customers. To get started, please call us to schedule an appointment at your home with one of our roofing professionals. We look forward to impressing you!
I just had my roof replaced by TR Construction and I am highly pleased with their work. They were NOT the low bidder. (There were 7 quotes.) Here are my decision factors in no particular order: 1. Transparency. Everything promised verbally was contained in the written quote. There were NO hidden fees and no surprises. 2. They were so easy to work with. I was not subjected to any “salesmanship” or fear mongering tactics. 3. Their office is here in Mira Mesa. They have the shingle color samples on the wall and all material information. Someone always answered their phone. 4. Their quote was very easy to follow and incorporated a lot of things the other bidders either didn’t include or added at extra costs. 5. Reputation. Their BBB record was super clean and there are dozens of reference projects right here. 6. Staff. I learned a lot about roofing companies going through this process. Turns out many hire day laborers or subcontractors. All of TR Constructions folks are W2 employees. This is important because you can pay 100% of the cost for your new roof. But if your contractor doesn’t pay their subs, a lien can be placed on your property until the sub is paid. Once the process began, the supervisor Sal kept the mess to a minimum and had his crew clean up all the debris each night. And it was done in under three days! Spending that much money really hurt but my awesome crew from TR Construction made it less painful. Hope this helps.
– Nita S. –
In some instances, we’ll be able to repair your roof rather than replace it. This is especially true with tile roofs, as long as your problem is limited to one area. Flat roofs are not usually repairable, nor are wood shake roofs; the latter need to be replaced with Class A fire-rated roofing materials. Learn More About Roof Repairs