Reroofing By San Diego’s Roofing Specialists
Over the years, we have perfected our new roof installation system – from teardown to completion – by working with homeowners like you. Our goal is to complete your roof replacement quickly with as little disruption to your routine as possible…and with minimal mess. With TR Construction, reroofing doesn’t have to be a headache.
What Makes Us Unique
- Our crews are well-known for being courteous and polite.
- You will have the field supervisor’s direct phone number if you have any questions when they’re not there.
- We use the latest methods—including 30-pound felt paper and nails (not staples!).
- Quality control is a top priority.
- You don’t pay until the work is done, so satisfying you is job #1!
- Our roofing division is made up of dedicated roofers with years of experience.
- Our specialized divisions in remodeling, electrical, solar, and painting means that you don’t need to coordinate with several different contractors if your project includes any other home repairs.
Learn More About the TR Construction Advantage Schedule a Free Estimate
Do I Need a Roof Replacement?
There are many reasons why you may need a new roof replacement or to reroof.
- Age: Roofs typically last about 20 to 30 years. If your roof is older and showing signs of wear, then it might be time to reroof. But not all roofs last that long. You might need to replace it sooner if it wasn’t properly installed or ventilated.
- Wood Shake Shingles: New local fire codes in San Diego ban the use of wood shake shingles because they are so flammable. Homes with wood shake shingles will need to reroof if they need any repairs or new construction.
- Damaged or Worn Shingles: Look for shingles that are starting to fall off, lose granules or are curling. These are good signs your shingles have reached the end of their life expectancy.
- Missing Tiles or Damaged Underlayment: Maybe you’ve noticed tiles slipping or even lying on the ground. Loose tiles can be a sign that your underlayment needs to be replaced. The condition of your underlayment is important because it is what makes your roof waterproof. So look for signs of curling, shrinking, or brittleness.
- Repeated Repairs or Several Leaks: If you have to make repairs every rainy season or have leaks in multiple locations, it is a good sign that you may need to reroof.
- Damage: Leaving wet spots or leaks unrepaired can lead to mold or wood rot. Over time a quick fix can turn into a costly replacement. Proper maintenance is essential.
The best way to find out is by having your home inspected by a qualified roofing contractor. You can call us at (858) 537-6490 to schedule an in-home appointment. We serve all of San Diego and North County, including communities like Mira Mesa, Poway, Clairemont, Vista, and Scripps Ranch.
Schedule a Free Estimate
Our Reroofing Process
We start every project by meeting with you at your home to review your situation. After an onsite inspection, we’ll provide you with a detailed written proposal (a free estimate) that outlines our recommendations. The proposal will include a breakdown of costs, a reference list, and evidence of our status as a bonded, licensed and insured roofing contractor.
Common San Diego Roof Types
How we proceed with your reroofing project will be determined not only by the condition of your roof but what kind of roof you have. Learn more about what to expect with each type below.
Learn more from Bob Vila on how to choose a new roof for your house.
How Much is a New Roof Replacement in San Diego?
The average cost can vary widely depending on your roof’s size, pitch, condition, complexity, materials, accessibility, and type. If you have questions, contact us for a free roofing estimate. After inspecting your home and meeting with you, we can give you an estimate on the reroofing cost. Schedule a Free Estimate
New Roof Financing
TR Construction provides excellent service at a competitive price. We are happy to help you make a great investment in your home. We offer easy payment terms and accept all major credit cards.
In San Diego, homeowners also have the option for PACE financing, including CaliforniaFIRST and HERO (Home Energy Renovation Opportunity). Call us to learn more. Schedule a Free Estimate
San Diego Roofing Reviews