Licensed and Insured

  • Home
  • Licensed and Insured

Licensed and insured
While most people are primarily interested in cost when selecting a contractor for a project, there are also other important factors to take into consideration.


You will want to make sure that your contractor is licensed.

Being licensed requires passing a test to measure competency and shows that your contractor is following local laws. Any dedicated, professional contractor will have a license. Working with a licensed contractor also gives you a related government agency to turn to if there is a problem.

TR Construction is not only licensed, but we hold an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.


You will want to be sure that your contractor is insured.

The State of California requires all licensed contractors to have worker’s compensation insurance. If an employee is hurt while on the job, the insurance company pays all the related medical expenses. However, if your contactor does not have workmen’s compensation insurance, you could be liable for medical costs, lost wages, and other related costs.

We also have a general liability insurance policy of $1 million to protect you and us against any losses due to fire, injuries, death, or structure damage.


Before you select a contractor, it is important to make sure your interests are protected.

TR Construction adheres to the highest levels of quality and professionalism and is licensed and insured.

Please see our proof of license and insurance: