Learn how to increase the value of your home and reduce your utility bills.
PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy) is a program created by the state to make energy efficient, water efficient, and renewable energy products more affordable for homeowners. Instead of dumping more money into paying utilities, homeowners can now afford to upgrade to more efficient products and systems.
In San Diego, homeowners have multiple options for PACE financing, including CaliforniaFIRST and HERO (Home Energy Renovation Opportunity). We can help you decide which is the best fit for you.
Benefits of PACE Programs
- 100% of Installed Costs Financed
- Quick Approvals: It takes less than 2 minutes to apply
- No Income Verification
- $0 Down Option
- Interest is Tax Deductible (lowers your effective interest rate)
- Not Based on Credit Score
- Fixed Interest Rates That Never Change
- 5, 10, 15, or 20 Year Terms: Flexible financing options are available
- Increased Property Value: Energy efficient improvements can increase your property value
- Transferable Upon Sale (in most cases): The benefit of being able to pass the balance on to a new property owner takes the investment risk out of installing energy efficient products that can typically be more expensive
- Payments are Made Along With Property Taxes
Over 900,000 energy and water efficient products and renewable energy systems are eligible for PACE. Some of our common products are listed below. See a complete list of products.
- Windows, Skylights, and Doors
- Patio Covers
- Insulation and Radiant Barrier
- Solar PV and Solar Thermal Systems
- Lighting and Water Efficiency Measures
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) (Air Source Heat Pumps, Attic and Whole House Fans, and More!)
Find Out If You Qualify
If you are interested in upgrading your home, contact us to find out if you qualify. We can help you through the approval process and see how much you qualify for.
Call us at 858-537-6490 or email email@example.com